March 1 — Do you have a favorite female ancestor?
I think it's safe to say that I have several favorites. But, for today, I'll mention the one I've been researching this week. (She's actually my husband's ancestor.)
Angelina Marrone Parlante was my hubby's Great Grandmother. She was his Mom's Mom's Mom! I am actually working on a mini-bio for her already.
- She was the daughter of Italian immigrant parents.
- She lived in South Philadelphia.
- She was the oldest of 7 siblings.
- She married Rocco Parlante, who was born in Italy.
- They had six children.
- She lived from about 1888 until July 27th, 1961